Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A Kansas farm wife called the local phone company to report her telephone failed to ring when her friends called - and that on the few occasions when it did ring, her dog always moaned right before the phone rang.

The telephone repairman proceeded to the scene, curious to see this psychic dog or senile lady.

He climbed a telephone pole, hooked in his test set, and dialled the subscriber's house. The phone didn't ring right away, but then the dog moaned and the telephone began to ring. Climbing down from the pole, the telephone repairman found:

1. The dog was tied to the telephone system's ground wire with a steel chain and collar.

2. The wire connection to the ground rod was loose.

3. The dog was receiving 90 volts of signalling current when the number was called.

4. After a couple of jolts, the dog would start moaning and then urinate.

5. The wet ground would complete the circuit, thus causing the phone to ring.

Which demonstrates that some problems CAN be fixed by p*ssing and moaning !

A little boy loved to suck on his thumb. For months, his mother couldn't figure out how to make him stop until she hit upon an idea. One day she told him that if he kept sucking his thumb, he would blow up like a baloon and float away. This scared the little boy and he immediately stopped. A week later he and his mum were riding a bus to the city. While sitting in his seat he sees a pregnant woman who is in her third trimester. With a knowing look on his face he says to the pregnant woman... " I know what you've been doing...."

Yesterday scientists in the USA revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones. To prove their theory they
fed 100 men 12 pints of beer and observed that 100% of them started talking nonsense and couldn't drive.

Funny story I got from www.hawgsmoke.com

Last edited:
Funny indeed, made me chuckle Lol, hopefully your burnt finger is better now... luckly they were holdable (if barely) flares, I wouldn't want to think if they were shooting flares, A10 low flying, combustable forest, fuel, yourselves etc.

Two nuns are ordered to paint a room in the convent, with a warning from the Mother Superior not to get even a drop of paint on their habits.

After conferring about this, the two nuns decide to lock the door of the room, strip off their habits, and paint naked.

In the middle of the project, there's a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" calls one of the nuns.

"Blind man," replies a voice from the other side of the door.

The two nuns look at each other and shrug, both deciding that no harm can come from letting a blind man into the room. They open the door.

"Nice boobs," says the man. "Where do you want the blinds?"

Users who are viewing this thread