Quotes and Jokes (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Zimbabwe's ex-President Robert Mugabe will be remembered for his wit and colourful language.
These are some of the raw, hilarious quotes

1) _When your clothes are made of cassava leaves, you don't take a goat as a friend._

2) _If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men don't walk around with X-ray machines to see inner beauty._

3) _When one's goat gets missing, the aroma of a neighbour's soup gets suspicious._

4) _Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow._

5) _Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on, rather than send it to your mum, and you realise witchcraft is real._

6) _If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first._

7) _Cigarette is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on the other end._

8) _Interviewer: "Mr President, when are you bidding the people of Zimbabwe farewell?"_
_Robert Mugabe: "Where are they going?"_

9) _Racism will never end as long as white cars are still using black tires; If people still use black color for bad luck and white for peace; If people still wear white clothes to weddings and black clothes to funerals; As long as those who don't pay their bills are blacklisted and not 'whitelisted'… But I don't care as long as I still use the white tissue paper to wipe my ass! With that only, I will always be very fine._

10) _No African girl will choose six pack over six cars.. So stop going to the gym and go to work!_

10) _How do you convince the upcoming generations that education is the key to success when we are surrounded by poor graduates and rich criminal?_

11) _lf Adam & Eve were Chinese we would have been in paradise because they would have ignored the apple and eaten thè snake._

12) _A person can love you and still cheat, just like we love God and still sin._

13) _It's better to sit in a bar thinking about God than to sit in a church thinking about beer._

14) _Being kissed does not mean you are loved, ask Jesus about Judas._

15) _If I am given a chance to travel through time, I will go back to 1946, find Donald Trump's father and give him a condom._
--

Users who are viewing this thread