Quotes and Jokes (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FB_IMG_1593040457051.jpg

You guys are hilarious! :D
Lucky13 Lucky13 : I just got a very, very disapproving look from my cat.
Reason: I dared to lay 2 of my guitars on "her" bed which I am allowed to use for a few hours at night, as long as I pet her.

He did asked me too, i told him go to the A-22, then left to Patton lane and the right onto Montgomery av. Beware of the Rats, quite an agressive breed it seems and gas up. Stations are far apart. And a warning for sight seeing, best to avoid Tobroek. Inhabitants can hardly be understood always looking for a Shiela and calling you Bruce. They are harder to get rid of then cockroaches and just will not leave however polite one could ask. The weather is also to be watched. All though Mosquitoes are there, one can better watch out for the Hurricane season. Perhaps an old trick, but it will bite you in the ass when you are on your merrily way. Narly little beasts. Also beware of rainstorms. The Lightnings and Thunderbolts are beautiful to see but better always on a very safe distance.
Birds of prey can be a problem too. Spitfires breeding like mad, are getting a nuisance, hawks in all its forms is trouble too. Horses can be petted but there is talk that 1 species is running wild causing havoc in a scale yet to be invented. But since they originated i think in Europe you are safe for now.

Hope he will enjoy his stay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back