Quotes and Jokes (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Be honest, you owned a Commodore 64 too,didn't you.
Honestly, I didn't. When they became popular I was an MVS systems programmer for a retail company and wrote a lot of code for the mainframe. By the time I got home from work, all I wanted to do was to veg-out in front of the TV. Sometimes I drank. But I definitely didn't want to write any more code. My first interest outside my work field was with Unix. After AT&T 'released' the Unix O/S for public use, I started playing with a clone SCO/XENIX. Then, the IBM/PC became popular and Linux came along soon thereafter. Am I still allowed to call myself a 'nerd', even though I never owned a Commodore 64? Have I been living a lie?

Last edited:
My ideal girl would be like!

Me: Sh!t! I`ve paused game, but forgot to save!
Her: No worries, I`ve saved it!

Gamer Marriage.PNG

Yes it's an IBM operating system error for a program that attempts to perform decimal arithmetic on non-numeric data. 'System Abend 0C7', where 'abend' stands for 'abnormal end'. The program dies and if it is a 'live' program running as 'production', the poor programmer gets awakened in the night to drive in and fix it. There was no internet then.

Wow my gosh!!! That`s about "DOS" era! am I right?

I think Dial up was introduced with win `95 !!!

I just recently started to Make maps and mods for different games!

Very hard, but interesting!

An elderly man in Florida owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in back. It was properly shaped for swimming, so the fixed it with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, some orange and lime trees. One evening the old farmer decided to go to the pond as he hadn't been there for a while. He brought a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard laughing and shouting. Coming closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny dipping in his pond. He made them aware of his presence and they went to the deep end. One of them shouted, "We are not coming out until you leave". The old man said," I didn't come here to watch you swim or make you get out naked". Holding up the bucket he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator." Some old guys still got it.

:lol:

First of all, that's a dude so pretty big problem there. 2nd: Why the fuck are abortions a thing? In my opinion it is a legalized genocide of the next generation. Just why.

1) That's the point...

2) This is not the place to discuss it but if you were a woman you would probably see it a little differently... Besides there's lots of medical indications where it's appropriate which I won't go into here.

:lol:

1) That's the point...

2) This is not the place to discuss it but if you were a woman you would probably see it a little differently... Besides there's lots of medical indications where it's appropriate which I won't go into here.
Ok, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back