Quotes and Jokes (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FB_IMG_1617403173599.jpg

Honestly, I didn't. When they became popular I was an MVS systems programmer for a retail company and wrote a lot of code for the mainframe. By the time I got home from work, all I wanted to do was to veg-out in front of the TV. Sometimes I drank. But I definitely didn't want to write any more code. My first interest outside my work field was with Unix. After AT&T 'released' the Unix O/S for public use, I started playing with a clone SCO/XENIX. Then, the IBM/PC became popular and Linux came along soon thereafter. Am I still allowed to call myself a 'nerd', even though I never owned a Commodore 64? Have I been living a lie?

KIM board. If you know this one you are an old geek fart like me! From there to Radio Shack to Apple I to IBM to the crap that they are now selling. And I STILL have them all. Including the PCII. If old hardware ever becomes collectable I'm a very rich man. My first hard drive for my IBM PC was a 10Mb (no mistyping there) was over $300. I just bought a 4 Tb for $49. If only the political would would progress like the technical one!

It is a scene from a movie. When the woman makes loves she howls like Lassie. Everbody knows this but the man that makes love to her. Very funny indeed.

View attachment 618460
Ohh and i know if you where to buy this movie in Iran and the goverment catches you, you will be howling to. But not from love or laughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back