Quotes and Jokes (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's exam room. They were waiting for the baby's first exam. The doctor came in, examined the baby, and after checking his weight, asked if the baby was breast fed or bottle fed. "Breast fed" she replied. "Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered. She did. In a very professional manner, he pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed her breasts for a detailed examination. Motioning to her to get dressed, the doctor said, "No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have any milk." "I know," she said, "I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came." Allegedly true.

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was impossible for a whale to swallow a human because of it's small throat, although it is a very large mammal. The girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. The teacher told her again it was physically impossible. The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah". The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?" The girl said, "Then you ask him."

Users who are viewing this thread