Quotes and Jokes (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

When I started my career after the Air Force (1962), I was in a department with three men in their mid 50s who had all been WW2 vets (non combat) but still had the military attitude. We often walked to the "Please-U" restaurant for lunch, where Russell would complain that the biscuits were yesterday's. One day after knocking the rock hard biscuit on the table, he carefully cut a slot in all of them and inserted cigarette butts. After that they always served freshly made biscuits.

At my grandparents house some decades ago, my uncle came in late one night, fixed himself something to eat, and went to bed. The next morning he asked, "What kind of potted meat was that in the fridge? I made myself a sandwich with it last night and it was not bad."

My grandmother replied, "You must be talking about that bowl of dogfood I put in there."

A buddy of mine, a huge rams fan, has two super bowl tickets on the 40 yard line 20 rows up. He paid $4500 for each ticket. He bought them not realizing it was going to be the same day as his wedding, probably because of the extra game this Year. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place free of charge.
It's at the Calvary Church in San Clemente at 3pm. The bride's name is Nicole, she's about 5'4" roughly 115 pounds, very pretty and a decent cook.
She'll be the one in the white dress.

Users who are viewing this thread