Quotes and Jokes (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Reference # 16488

I was on an airliner once flying across Southern North Carolina, from New Bern to Charlotte I think, and I could see to the North there was a spot where it sure looked like they had built a bridge out over a lake and then turned and went down the length of it, rather on solid dry land a few hundred feet further to the west or to the East. I can't conceive why anyone would do that but I am sure it involved politics.

I saw this post and i do think it was funny. There is no one on this board who would think the French didnt fight hard. Facts included. Airforce wise they were amazing.
Now i also think this board is not a kindergarten with special sensitive members. There are by far more jokes on americans army then on the french on this board.
For me if i cant joke about my friends without them getting back with a good one well ...

Just my opinion. I wave my little white flag.

You can also try and understand that others may see things differently.

I believe U.S.S. Wisconsin's reply to the DD was "They started".
I have grinning all day. Funny as heck.

Its like the dude who thought it to be funny to throw his coke on a girl. Moment later he found out painfully she is a top mai tai fighter.
God so funny when she kicks his ass so hard .
Waiwai hhi hard kick back waiiiiwiii kick to a place man dont want tto talk about. Quite a fighter.

Yes i can. I hope therefor i hope feelings about jokes are not taken so seriously. On this board jokes are ment to be fun. I think this one is taken to be be more serious as poster intended or readers should take it. Its a joke. Not a slur.

I don't disagree. I chuckled when I saw it as well. Our French friend does not find it amusing, and I can understand why.

Users who are viewing this thread