Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Screenshot_20220715-214404.png

The Mullahs disagreement with ...

From above:

Electricity
Bicycle
Train
ID Cards
School
Tap Water
Law of Uniformization [changing old / traditional clothing style with more modern and update ones]
Women can vote
Telegraph
Vaccine

To add:

Sugar
Bank
Fire Arms
Artillery
Plane
Tourism
Etc...

I was going to post the cat invading Poland meme to FB, but since I am already in the dog house there I figured it would get me banned. :lol:

I am on restriction because I posted this like 5 years ago at Thanksgiving after inviting like a dozen friends over for dinner. They said I was glorifying serial killers. :lol:

View attachment 677785

And somehow you got moderator priviliges here. Somebody really botched your background check.
Anyone objecting was invited for dinner?

A grandson to his grandfather ...

- Grandpa, could you tell a story from the war ? He asked.
- Well ... in 1942 the Germans burst into our village. They divided all the men into two groups. And their commander said "Shoot these on the left and rape those on the right".
- Grandpa, what did they do to you?
- They shot me.

From Avweb:

"It was not the normal alcohol-related highway crash near Kansas City on Friday night, but the results for the student pilot of a Piper Cherokee could be the same. John T. Seesing, 35, was arrested after a short stay in a local hospital after he put the Cherokee down on Interstate 70 about 22 miles from KC. He was headed for the downtown airport but ran out of gas. The plane was damaged and Seesing needed patching up before being booked into cells charged with driving while intoxicated, careless and imprudent driving involving a crash, felony drug and gun possession, and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia."

"As remarkable as all that is, the journey that preceded is also noteworthy. Seesing, who has only a student certificate, took the aircraft all the way to Florida, making multiple stops along the way there and back. It all ended when the tanks went dry near Grain Valley, Missouri. When the plane flew over truck driver Crystal Lipham's big rig about 2:45 a.m., she used the truck to block the highway while Seesing set down. She said she got out of the truck and opened the plane and immediately smelled alcohol. The plane is registered to Warrior Aviation, of Prairie Village, Missouri, and Seesing is also from that town."

MissouriInterstateLanding.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back