Quotes and Jokes (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

1658420656610.jpeg

1658420689478.jpeg

1658420732253.jpeg

Very well informed people.
USAF N3B parkas are sage green.
My N3B parka is sage green nylon, as was the MA-1 flight jacket that was issued to me at one point, and the L-2B flight jacket which is a lighter weight MA-1. But before the L-2B was the L-2A, which was in use during the Korean War; I have a reproduction example of one and it is blue. I guess it is possible that in the 50's the USAF had blue parkas.

Iced tea of more of a Southern thing, but we're educating the rest of the country on the 3 kinds.

1 - Unsweetened Ice Tea (for non believers)
2 - Sweet Iced Tea (for normal folks)
3 - Southern Sweetened Ice Tea (for those wanting diabetes).

#3 is basically pure sugar with a very faint tea flavor

I got my diabetes from coconut creme pie at Flo's in Chino

Putin died and went to Hell. When he got there the Devil was waiting for him and led him to three doors. Satan told him to choose one as that would be where he'd spend eternity. When the first door opened, they were standing up to their necks in sh*t. The second door opened and they were standing waist deep in sh*t. As soon as the third door opened Puting saw everyone standing knee deep in sh*t drinking coffee. Putin chose that room and as soon as the door closed the announcement came.
"Coffee break is over, everyone back on your heads."

Last edited:
I got a cup from Arbys the other day that is one of those little clear plastic ones like you used to see in vending machines. It reminded me of something that happened to my Mom back in the 60's.

My Mom and some other ladies she knew went to the movies and that theater had those drink machines where you put a dime in, a cup slides down a chute, ice is dumped into it, and it is then filled with cola concentrate and water. Only in this case the cup slid down, closely followed by a live rat, which was sprayed with ice, water and cola and fell, rather stunned, but kicking, to the floor.

One of the other ladies said, "Look what you got for your dime!"

I do not know what the movie was but I'll bet it was not as entertaining as the drink machine.

In any case, I do not think that vending machines should be used to dispense pets.

getting a politician for your dime is definitely a bad deal

Don't know why but it reminds me of two old Kiwi jokes from the 60s.

-----

The two things kiwis totally despise are racial prejudice and Poms (English people)

-----

A Poms car breaks down when crossing the Auckland harbour bridge and he gets out in a real temper and opens the boot/trunk and sees a large can of fuel. He grabs the fuel container and pours it over himself then lights a match.

A couple of guys who had been trapped way back in the resulting traffic jam wandered up to see what was happening and one says to another who had obviously seen what happened "what happened bro?"

The other tells him and adds "and we are going to do a whip around for his family".

The guy immediately replies with "great man - I'll pay for 25 litres"

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back