Quotes and Jokes (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

She keeps it in the trunk.
I'll have you know that I have have several spare seatbelts in my trunk.

I thought it ridiculous that they put the notice "Do not drive with sunscreen in place" on those sunscreens that are designed to cover the inside of windshields. Then I encountered a woman driving with one in place.

That's so damn fakin bloody hell true!!!

Song: Mohre ye Maar
Singer: Saeed Asayesh

Literally what it says, is like:

Your love was a lie, I don't want to see you anymore, I want to forget you, I want to extinguish the flames of this love, your eyes are telling me, your deeds have spoken to me, you don't want me anymore ...

Just imagine this song and many other ones, like this, were played at weddings!

Way back when I worked, our courier/driver used to encounter a woman in her Mercedes on the interstate brushing her teeth with one hand and putting on makup with the other hand while driving to work. This was decades before autodrive.

FB_IMG_1660739098743.jpg

There was a story back in the 70's that a Japanese airline pilot rented a Winnebago and was traveling on I-35 through Oklahoma. Somewhere south of Norman, OK the vehicle ran off the road. Asked what had occurred, he replied, "I don't know what went wrong. I set the cruise control and then went back to fix a sandwich."

I guess that "cruise control" in his experience meant something that would hold altitude, course and speed.

A noted psychiatrist was a guest speaker at an academic function where a local politician took the opportunity to schmooze the good doctor and asked him a question.
"Would you mind telling me how you could detect a mental deficiency in a person who appears completely normal?"
"Nothing is easier. Ask a simple question which anyone should answer with no trouble. If the person hesitates, that puts you on track."
"What sort of question?"
"Well, you might ask: Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?"
The politician thought a moment, and then said, "you wouldn't have another sample would you? I confess I don't know much about history."

They live among us

That reminds me when my dad had passed away and my mom had him cremated and placed on the mantle. When I got back to work one of my coworkers had heard about my dads passing and came up to me to offer her condolences. She said how sorry she was and that he was in a much better place now. I couldn't help it but my response slipped out, "On my moms mantle?"

The expression on her face still makes laugh to this day.

Somewhere in Germany near Goettingen. Kopp's Berghof Baeckerei is a chain with a number of locations north and east of Goettingen.
This location appears to be Herzberg.

Users who are viewing this thread

• A4K
Back