Quotes and Jokes (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

F9EB7771-81BF-43B6-83E8-5A498054D8AA.jpeg

While chasing an annoying fly around the house today in an attempt to eliminate one of God's creatures, I was reminded of the time I called a radio talk show where the guest speaker was claimed to be an expert on house flies. In my smartass model airplane aerodynamicists' knowledge, I asked, "When a fly lands on the ceiling, does it do a half loop or a half roll?"
"Well, neither actually. It approaches the ceiling in a climb and lands on it's front legs, swinging it's body inverted."
"Uh... thank you."

While making space on my shop door, I took these down and thought some here might want to see them:

Image (113) copy.jpg

Image (111) copy.jpg

Image (112) copy.jpg

Image (110) copy.jpg

This next clipping was given me at my job, therefore the names Steve and Rita were penciled in when I received it.
Steve was the idiot reported missing from his village and Rita's computer was the sixth he wiped clean that morning while "improving" the system.
Steve is the production supervisor who tried to convince Rita we could make more money if we billed monthly rather than quarterly.
Image (114) copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back