Quotes and Jokes (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Alexa can come to my house any day of the week if those are her preferences! :)
I know why so i fixed it for you.

089-main-image.jpg

Diamond D's brothel, Pahrump, Nevada, began construction on an expansion of their building to increase their ever growing business.
In response, the local Baptist Church started a campaign to block the business from expanding -- with morning, afternoon and evening prayer meetings at the church.
Work at Diamond D's progressed up until the week of the grand re-opening when lightning struck the whorehouse and it burned to the ground.
After the brothel burned, the church folks were smug in their outlook, bragging about the "power of prayer."
Last week "Big Jugs" Diamond, the madam/owner, sued the church, the preacher and the entire congregation on the grounds "the church was ultimately responsible for the demise of her building and business -- either through direct or indirect divine actions or means."
In reply to the court, the church vehemently denied any and all responsibility or any connection to the building's demise.
The crusty old judge read through the plaintiff's complaint and the defendant's reply, and at the hearing opening commented,
"I don't know how in hell I'm going to decide this case, but it appears to me from the paperwork, that we have a whorehouse owner who staunchly believes in the power of prayer,
and an entire church congregation that thinks it's all bullshit."
Reminds me a little of this classic:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back