Quotes and Jokes (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Another fine installation from the Assassination Bureau Plumbing and Electrical Company

View attachment 743490
Has anyone else come across these shower that have an electric heating element in the head:

Super-Ducha.jpg

An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up.

The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the 86-year-old said, "Things are great and I've never felt better. I now have a 20-year-old bride who is pregnant with my child."

"So what do you think about that, Doc?" The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story.

"I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. As he neared a lake, he came across a very large beaver sitting at the water's edge. He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature. Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as though it were his favorite hunting rifle, and went 'bang, bang'."

"Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. Now, what do you think of that?" asked the doctor.

The 86-year-old said, "Well logic would strongly suggest that somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly."

I understand that the tourism bureau in Australia gets requests from tourists planning their trips, asking if the Vienna Boys Choir will be performing during their visit.

And there were two legendary civilian employees at Tinker AFB, OK who arrived at the airport a bit late and were rushed onto their flight from LAX to OK City, settled down and tried to nap a bit on the trip, and were awakened by the pilot telling the passengers to prepare for landing at JFK International Airport in NY. And yes, it was the airline's fault.

Another Federal employee from Tinker AFB was TDY at Kelly AFB in San Antonio and was told they had a military flight for him to home; he would not need his airline ticket. Turned out the flight went not direct Kelly AFB to Tinker AFB but Kelly AFB to McEntire ANGB in SC and then to Tinker AFB. The airplane broke down at McEntire, and since there was no lodging available there he was bused to Shaw AFB, about 15 miles way. It was on a Friday so he got to spend the weekend there and called in to his office on Monday morning because the people at Shaw were asking what he was doing there, given that his orders showed only his TDY to Kelly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back