Recent Purchases (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What you going to write on the customs declaration slip? 'WW2 Luftwaffe ammunition' :lol:

hehe

always optimistic my friend Jan :) i was talking about the BULLETS..not a complete plane..now THAT would get me in deep trouble with the customs..hehe
but yes..its a slightly different model to make a real one :)

and hey guys..this is ofcourse for all interersted and as long the stock survives.. i dont sell any for making money on them..its just a relic from the first dogfight that took place in norwegain history during the invasion 9th april 1940 when a gloster gladiator shoot down a Bf 110 C-0 version :)

so just pm me if interested :)

Guttom

Last edited:
Here is a little something I picked up for a Me 262 GB on another site I belong to.

The Kit

TheKit001.jpg

The Parts. There appears to be some nice detail and the panel lines are recessed. For a 1/72 fighter there are a lot of parts. I didn't take a picture of the decal sheet (Flash washes it out) but there is a ton of very small decals that comes with this kit.

TheKit003.jpg

TheKit004.jpg

The Photo Etch and lots of it

TheKit002.jpg

Nice choice Dirk. I have that same kit for a while now, its a great kit but somehow I'm unable to find time (or motivation :oops:) to actually build it. However mine came without photo etched parts. I suppose those are aftermarket items...?

Nice choice Dirk. I have that same kit for a while now, its a great kit but somehow I'm unable to find time (or motivation :oops:) to actually build it. However mine came without photo etched parts. I suppose those are aftermarket items...?

Yes, they are aftermarket. I didn't realize when I bought them that there would be more PE then actual kit parts. :shock:

The next shocker is the paint scheme. Basically the scheme on the box art is all there was for the Night fighter.

There were only a few 262B night fighters that were ever photographed, all painted similarly. Here are four of the schemes on this sheet:

njg11.jpg

I cannot post pics( momma in the house) yet but received my P-51 B/C Hobbycraft (25%off) and my G-14 Hasegawa(60% off).I am going to do the P-51 in Desert scheme RAF and the G-14 is going to be another Italian bird and yea I have been seriously bitten.By the way both kits are in 1/32 I ordered on Sunday night and got them on Wednesday fast;) from SprueBrothers check'em out.Kevin

the pic

Attachments

• stang 011_edited (800 x 459).jpg
    stang 011_edited (800 x 459).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 51
  • stang 012_edited (800 x 491).jpg
    stang 012_edited (800 x 491).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Got this delivered today for my "what if" build.....

Now, I'm starting to have a somewhat delicate problem.......I'm beginning to run ouf space for the kits! :oops:

DSCF0001-65.jpg

This and a Mk.XIV Spitfire will become two "protection staffel" birds for imaginary late war (The P-80's that is) P-80's and Meteor jets, much like the JV44's Doras....
Will do the same style of striping under the wings, but in black and yellow instead....
Might do a P-80 in some colourful WWII colours a' la 55th, 353rd, 355th, 357th or something....

Nice Jan! looking forward to the build mate

Showed up today , quite pleased with it

Think I might blame Wayne for this one :D

Attachments

• IMG_0646.JPG
    IMG_0646.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back