Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good purchases there folks, lots of planes going to be built in the coming months. May show you tomorrow what I spent a fortune on yesterday, could make some of you older folks a bit envious!!!
:hotsun: :hotsun:

:D @ imalko!

Those Tamiya zero kits go together lovely Dan! :thumbleft:

I just got 2 of these on ebay. One will be the IAC what-if, the other an RAF desert hawk.

Bc6FwB2kKGrHqYOKigEq5GhkE6-BK2qYDpV.gif

The old eyes aren't as good as they used to be especially for those itty bitty etched detail part, so I've lashed out on this new u-beaut magnifier lamp

Attachments

• IMG_0888.jpg
    IMG_0888.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0889.jpg
    IMG_0889.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 58
Very nice Vic! I used to use one of them when I had a job repairing pc motherboards, very handy for working with PE i'd say.

Been busy on ebay today! Got 2 resin cockpit upgrade sets for the P-40's I bought earlier.

Hopefully they will look like this when I paint them.

f01e_12.jpg

Nice crop of kits and bits Keith.
Now that's what I call a lamp Vic! Do you get a sun tan when you use it too! Think I'm getting close to having to invest in one of those beauties.

Nice one Vic! I think equipment wise I could use a new desk thats a little larger. Between fighting for space for my laptop, uni work/books and then maybe modelling it gets a little crampt. :lol:

Nice grab Keith cant have enough P 40s in my opinion!:)

Been busy on ebay today! Got 2 resin cockpit upgrade sets for the P-40's I bought earlier.

Keith that's a lovely cockpit set and I'm sure you will do it justice.....\\:D/

....and how many kits did that beauty set you back? :shock:

About 1¼ 1:48 Fw 190s in Oz, cheap at half the price if my builds improve.

Now that's what I call a lamp Vic! Do you get a sun tan when you use it too! Think I'm getting close to having to invest in one of those beauties.

Unfortunately T, the suntans extra, but if I work outside on the deck, it's free.......8)

I really want one of those. Can I ask where you got it? Online maybe? Was it expensive?

Ok, maybe I don't want it as much as I NEED IT!

Yes Dirk I did find it on the web, then discovered that the retail outlet was just down the road so went to have a look. As you will see, it's a Beauty Salon retail outlet, so I suggest you look at your local retailers. I didn't think about looking on eBay and I have to say it was not cheap A$210, but it is a 5 dioptre (2.5 times) magnification with the addition of a further 12 dioptre (4 times) if I need it. The light is energy saving 28w fluoro. Happy hunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back