Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hehe

always optimistic my friend Jan i was talking about the BULLETS..not a complete plane..now THAT would get me in deep trouble with the customs..hehe
but yes..its a slightly different model to make a real one

and hey guys..this is ofcourse for all interersted and as long the stock survives.. i dont sell any for making money on them..its just a relic from the first dogfight that took place in norwegain history during the invasion 9th april 1940 when a gloster gladiator shoot down a Bf 110 C-0 version

so just pm me if interested

Guttom

Last edited:
Here is a little something I picked up for a Me 262 GB on another site I belong to.

The Kit

The Parts. There appears to be some nice detail and the panel lines are recessed. For a 1/72 fighter there are a lot of parts. I didn't take a picture of the decal sheet (Flash washes it out) but there is a ton of very small decals that comes with this kit.

The Photo Etch and lots of it

Nice choice Dirk. I have that same kit for a while now, its a great kit but somehow I'm unable to find time (or motivation ) to actually build it. However mine came without photo etched parts. I suppose those are aftermarket items...?

Nice choice Dirk. I have that same kit for a while now, its a great kit but somehow I'm unable to find time (or motivation ) to actually build it. However mine came without photo etched parts. I suppose those are aftermarket items...?

Yes, they are aftermarket. I didn't realize when I bought them that there would be more PE then actual kit parts.

The next shocker is the paint scheme. Basically the scheme on the box art is all there was for the Night fighter.

There were only a few 262B night fighters that were ever photographed, all painted similarly. Here are four of the schemes on this sheet:

I cannot post pics( momma in the house) yet but received my P-51 B/C Hobbycraft (25%off) and my G-14 Hasegawa(60% off).I am going to do the P-51 in Desert scheme RAF and the G-14 is going to be another Italian bird and yea I have been seriously bitten.By the way both kits are in 1/32 I ordered on Sunday night and got them on Wednesday fast from SprueBrothers check'em out.Kevin

the pic

Attachments

• stang 011_edited (800 x 459).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 51
  • stang 012_edited (800 x 491).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
This and a Mk.XIV Spitfire will become two "protection staffel" birds for imaginary late war (The P-80's that is) P-80's and Meteor jets, much like the JV44's Doras....
Will do the same style of striping under the wings, but in black and yellow instead....
Might do a P-80 in some colourful WWII colours a' la 55th, 353rd, 355th, 357th or something....

Nice Jan! looking forward to the build mate

Showed up today , quite pleased with it

Think I might blame Wayne for this one

Attachments

• IMG_0646.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 69

Users who are viewing this thread