Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi Guys

Got these three in the mail today. The Hien is one of my all time favourite aircraft, and this is heading for the stash to be completed sometime in the next 100 years!

The two armor kits are for the Kursk GB, but I haven't worked out which to use at the moment. I'm tempted to head for the T34 with a twist - a Wermacht captured version if I can find a pic of the same model in use at Kursk. The Germans apparently used them for the battle with some 22 T34 tanks on strength. That should be interesting. Both the Tamiya Armour kits have diecast chassis to add "weight". All in all, after opening the box, three good kits that should make great projects.8)

Cheers

Peter

Attachments

• P1010774.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 49
  • P1010775.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 51
  • P1010776.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 51
Great buys Peter. Should make wonderful models. However, you should note that StuG III shown on the box art is a model used later during the war. The ones used at Kursk looked different.

Great buys Peter.....got a few Ki-61's to do myself.....not sure in what century though?

Scored this one in the post today....only problem was the postie gave it to the Missus....aw Sh!t..!

Attachments

• Tamiya A6M3_1033.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread