Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It was indeed a sad occasion when a hobby store closes, we have the same with on here in Canberra which shuts it's doors on Friday but lucky us we still have a couple more to browse through. Good selection of bargains though Cory. Looks like you also done good Dirk.

Had a bit of a shopping spree yesterday, so here's what I got at the Hobby shop...

Attachments

• SDC11345.JPG
    SDC11345.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 104
Yes it is Andy. Decals are for aircraft captured and used by Yugoslav partisans in 1944/45: Fiat G.50 and MS.406 (ex. Croatian), Ju 87B (ex. Luftwaffe), P-38 and P-51 (ex. USAAF). Got some ideas for one of the upcoming group builds so I acquired this set. Scale is 1/72nd.

It was indeed a sad occasion when a hobby store closes, we have the same with on here in Canberra which shuts it's doors on Friday but lucky us we still have a couple more to browse through. Good selection of bargains though Cory. Looks like you also done good Dirk.

Yeah, we have I think 4 more as well, but none of them are overly convenient, and the closest one is brutal for paints unfortunately.

Great pick ups guys!

@ imalko

Interesting kits! Hope the Airfix BF-110E kit is good though. A while back I got one too and it had seriously warped wings. Glue it together and you would basically have a wheel. It took me a awful long while to get spares. I contacted Hornby directly and sure enough they sent me new wings....which were possibly even more warped then the original kit parts. So I got a tip from a fellow modeler to contact the Dutch Airfxi distributor and indeed I finally, after a long while got some good wings.

My Igor, you certainly did let loose, nice haul. As for you pick Jan, that looks like a nice detailed bag you have there, no need for any aftermarket extras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back