Recent Purchases (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Don't thank me just yet, until it's there. My Paypal finger lost control at the same location, and I ended up ordering this one. :twisted: Oh well.....

954_rn.jpg

someone once told me "you can never have enough P-40's" ......................... cant remember who ?????

someone once told me "you can never have enough P-40's" ......................... cant remember who ?????

I give up - it was probably me!

Still I can't go past spitty's either. I just picked up the Kagero Topshot edition with no less than decals for 17 different VIII's plus a couple of the ICM's for a really good price.

I just don't know how I will decide which two get done. :|

Cheers

Peter

Attachments

• TC18_spitfire_7-special 2.jpg
    TC18_spitfire_7-special 2.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 80
  • TC18_spitfire_7-special.jpg
    TC18_spitfire_7-special.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
heh, she is a big bird the fuselage is about a foot and a half long. thing is, I'd have to put a LOT of nose weight for this girl.

I was gonna wait till they got here to tell ya, but I also bought another Revell Super Constellation (no question what airline I'm gonna do it in) but the first one I did, I'm gonna re-do in Lufthansa colors, I also got a smaller Minicraft B377 Stratocruiser in Northwest Airlines livery. this is gonna be fun :D

latest two pick ups off ebay, first

Kitech 1/48 MS 406/10 $2
kitechms406.gif

Hasegawa 1/48 BF-109F 'Molders' $11.57
hasegawabf109f.gif

Both are brand new and unopened when i got em!

well, my Minicraft Stratocruiser and Revell Constellation arrived a couple days ago. forgot to mention it. xD

the Revell Constellation will again be done in TWA livery
003-2.jpg

whilst the older constellation will be sanded down and re-done in Lufthansa livery
004-1.jpg

and here's the stratocruiser:
002-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back