Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Scored these today, at $20 each the wings in the Zero kit are for the shorter span A6M5, the A6M3 model 22 had the same longer span wings as the A6M2 model 21 zero. So will need to make a small mod to A6M5..!

Attachments

• 21st century_Bf109G-14.jpg
    21st century_Bf109G-14.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 53
  • 21st century_A6M3 Zero.jpg
    21st century_A6M3 Zero.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 58
Not actually a purchase but rather a B-day present from my old man (also an avid aviation enthousiast and former modeller)

Due to an abundance of night fighter subjects I want to do (the more I read about it, the more interesting a/c I come across) I got two Airfix 1/72 BF-110E kits.

110eboxtop.jpg

I specifically requested the 'E' variation of the kit because it allows for a build either as 'C', 'D' or 'E' subtype, so for pre-'F' and 'G' nightfighters this, to my mind, is an excellent point to start from. Very complete in every way (also if you want to go Zerstorer or JaBo and Tropicalized)

1/48 Kitty III is pretty hard to get now. Sprue Brothers had one left and it was gone the next day. Got mine here yy van model collection thanks to advice from Peter (Ozhawk).

Don't thank me just yet, until it's there. My Paypal finger lost control at the same location, and I ended up ordering this one. :twisted: Oh well.....

954_rn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back