Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

someone once told me "you can never have enough P-40's" ......................... cant remember who ?????

I give up - it was probably me!

Still I can't go past spitty's either. I just picked up the Kagero Topshot edition with no less than decals for 17 different VIII's plus a couple of the ICM's for a really good price.

I just don't know how I will decide which two get done.

Cheers

Peter

Attachments

• TC18_spitfire_7-special 2.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 80
  • TC18_spitfire_7-special.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
heh, she is a big bird the fuselage is about a foot and a half long. thing is, I'd have to put a LOT of nose weight for this girl.

I was gonna wait till they got here to tell ya, but I also bought another Revell Super Constellation (no question what airline I'm gonna do it in) but the first one I did, I'm gonna re-do in Lufthansa colors, I also got a smaller Minicraft B377 Stratocruiser in Northwest Airlines livery. this is gonna be fun

latest two pick ups off ebay, first

Kitech 1/48 MS 406/10 $2

Hasegawa 1/48 BF-109F 'Molders' $11.57

Both are brand new and unopened when i got em!

well, my Minicraft Stratocruiser and Revell Constellation arrived a couple days ago. forgot to mention it. xD

the Revell Constellation will again be done in TWA livery

whilst the older constellation will be sanded down and re-done in Lufthansa livery

and here's the stratocruiser:

Users who are viewing this thread