representation by pinup

cute corporal for your official site pin up?

• yes please!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more ideas first!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry i fi said anything bad :D

Hot Space said:
Please continue to Post here, C.C and I'm sorry about any offence by some of the folk's here 8)

Behave, folk's :evil:

Hot Space

C.C! Thats my name! And its been stolen! :cry: ;)

Hot Space said:
Nonskimmer said:
My "weirdo" comments were actually meant to be generic, and I'm sorry if you took offence to that. I'm in my thirties, so technically you're still a kid to me. There, I'm covered! :lol: (Christ, I feel old now! :( )
Welcome to the site. I respect anyone willing to publicly give me the finger. ;)

I'm 46 and should know better myself :oops: :oops:

Hot Space

Excellent! Now I feel young again! :thumbright:
Thanks, old man! :lol:

;)

evangilder said:
Look, you came on here and posted a lot of sexual innuendo and I recall very little about WWII aviation. So people doubt your intentions, and you get offended? I won't apologize for doubting you or your motivations. If you have something about WWII aviation to post, I am all ears. If you are going to continue to post your sexual connotations and about how great you look, I really couldn't care less.

God bless you Evan for sticking to your guns..... and quite rightly so.
Cute Corp.... you came on here posting more than an innuendo or two, One of your first posts was on the Lovely Ladies thread, where you were offering it up on a plate young lady, so don't blame the boys for their reactions, you must have read some of what they wrote before you posted what you did, so you must of known what was to follow.

Don't think I am sticking up for you lads because many of you are out and out sluts, but at 18 she is no child and therefore has to learn that if she offers herself, she has to take the fall out that goes along with it.
So Corp..... Start a thread that smacks of something a little more intelligent, your work sounds very interesting for a start. You also said you wanted to learn about WW2 /planes.... anything in particular that you want to get to know more about... or would you like people to tell you what bits they know around a particular plane or WW event?
If you're not happy with my response just mail me ( you wont be the first or last I upset..... I am blunt and honest.... both on and off the site Hunny and if you have read my posts you will know that.... I fight back).
Hugs Cripps.

Have I got to go back and stand in a corner again, or leave the site.....As I didnt come back as a 'good girl' as promised :rolleyes:

Well, at least you came back. ;)
And it's fine that you didn't stick up for the lads. I've long ago had to accept that I was a slut. It's a burden I must forever bear. :rolleyes:

Crippen said:
Have I got to go back and stand in a corner again, or leave the site.....As I didnt come back as a 'good girl' as promised :rolleyes:

Mr and Mrs Spank have applied for a visa to botty-land...

Nah, everyone knows you're a 'good girl' :lol:

8) that little pic is the only reply that seems fitting!!!!
Any time 'anyone' wants to pick on someone though.... feel free to choose me......I quite like the Visa idea ;)

Hey I have had an idea for a Pin Up..... lets post the worst pictures of ourselves.... the best /worse one just has to deserve to be a 'WW2 pin up' ( ok NS... you just post the same pic :lol: :lol: :lol: ).

Nope, I won't back down from it, Crippen. If you come off like a two-bit whore and get treated that way, well gee, seems appropriate.

You came on and asked questions, talked about music and such. It wasn't contrived or fake.

She came on here doing her best to get some of the lads worked up into a froth and it did work for some. But to be offended that the response was what it was is ridiculous. When you bluff and get called on it, be a sport.

Well, like you, I can be blunt. ;) Sometimes my mouth can get me into trouble. I probably filled half of the sandbags in England in the mid nineties because I had a propensity to tell it like I saw it. My first sergeant hated me for it, but he respected it at the same time.

Crippen said:
8) that little pic is the only reply that seems fitting!!!!
Any time 'anyone' wants to pick on someone though.... feel free to choose me......I quite like the Visa idea ;)

Hey I have had an idea for a Pin Up..... lets post the worst pictures of ourselves.... the best /worse one just has to deserve to be a 'WW2 pin up' ( ok NS... you just post the same pic :lol: :lol: :lol: ).

Well so far the picture of me in a leotard is my worst...but im sure France will yield poorer! ;)

evangilder said:
Crippen said:
Evan...... hunny with a 36B bust M8 no point me even trying :lol: :lol:
when I take my top off people think I have buttons on mi vest :oops:

Umm, not sure I want to go there..but, if it's more than a handful, it's wasted, right?! ;)

I agree with you. A good handfull is just right! Too much and it just goes to waste.

:lol: I should have learned from evan's mistakes. Don't drink near the keyboard when on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back