representation by pinup

cute corporal for your official site pin up?

• yes please!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more ideas first!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
I destroyed a laptop once by spilling a Redbull and Vodka on the keyboard it was great and very expensive!

:shock: Redbull and Vodka?!?! Trying to be wide awake and drunk at the same time? That's an interesting combo. I guess realistically, it's not much different than a coffee drink, but man.

Americans don't drink Vodka and Red Bull? In Britain it's a standard thing, generally I'm on beer when out but every now and then I go for a V-RB night. Brilliant stuff, gets your hyper drunk.

A big favourite in the south west of England is 'Cider and Black' Just blackcurrant juice added to cider, but since Blackcurrent juice is full of sugar, it makes the cider twice as alcoholic. (apparantly)

Snakebite for me, Cider and Lager.

Yeah that would be great right now. There is a great Mexican Restaurant were I live and every Wen. is Margarita night and there are so many different kinds that they make. For like 5 euros you can get a pitcher and 4 glasses it is great.

Medvedya said:
A big favourite in the south west of England is 'Cider and Black' Just blackcurrant juice added to cider, but since Blackcurrent juice is full of sugar, it makes the cider twice as alcoholic. (apparantly)
Excuse me.... this is not the drinks thread????? smacked legs boys :rolleyes:

Med, That is what I used to drink when I was younger, but with perno (spelt wrong), if you add the perno last you can float it on the top... excellent! it's a science lecture and a drink ;) Back then it was called 'A Lancashire Legover' that is what you asked for at the bar and they would float it for you.

I couldn't drink it now though.... I 'would' be on mi back :lol: :lol: .

PD.... V- RBs ..... lets say I was talked into drinking several (sept 2003)....... never again M8, memory loss and not in a good way... not big and not clever.... and a very bad outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back