representation by pinup

cute corporal for your official site pin up?

• yes please!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more ideas first!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lesofprimus said:
NO!!! I could care less.... All this underage flirting crap bores me.... It's like listening in on my 17 year old sons phone conversations.........
Unless it was you she was flirting with hey Les? Now if she posted a pic Les and she turned out to look like one of the MANY lovely ladies you have posted...... I get a sneaky feeling M8 that you might respond a tad differently.
I need one more yes and I am e mailing her.... if she comes back on here and reads this little lot..... she will have to take a more recent pics...as her head will grow over night :lol: :lol:

lesofprimus said:
Im here to talk planes and pilots and some other light hearted dribble....

Not have all these young kids go gogo for gaga.....

And 'that' from the man who is 'breast' mad.
Give and take Les.... dont take ya ball in just when it dont suit you to play.
I am learning ( slow though it may be) to stay off the threads which I don't like....you learn to do the same...... it takes all sorts Les.
On that note I am off to bed. Night Les... sleep well hunny ;)

Okay, here are my two cents about older posts.

Concerning the older girlfriend thing, did you know that (according to a scientific research) younger guys should have sex with older women ? It's because that guys are more "sexualy active" around 19 while girls are more "sexualy active" around 30.

But personnaly, I wouldn't have sex with a girl more than 5 years older than me. But it's only my opinion. :D

Maestro said:
,,, did you know that (according to a scientific research) younger guys should have sex with older women ? It's because that guys are more "sexualy active" around 19 while girls are more "sexualy active" around 30.

Yeah, I uh...found that out before. :-"

;)

I knew you would because you got more experiences than me (me being 20 and you around 35)... :lol:

I'm thinking about the few parties I watched over lately. I saw a almost-drunk French-Canadian guy ( around 18 ) going out of the building with two almost-drunk English girls ( also around 18 ) from McGill University (Montréal)... heading for the hotel ! :shock:

That guy was going to have the greatest f*ck he ever had. :lol:

The weirdest thing is that I heard their conversation, and that frigging f*cker was treating those girls of bitches... in ENGLISH ! (So they had no reasons to NOT understand him.) And it didn't even seemed to bother the girls ! :shock:

The more I work, the most I get lost with human behaviour... And the most I understand why they call us frog... Some of us don't even deserve respect !

Can you believe it ? He treated two girls of bitches and got a 3-some !

It's probably just those tarty English women...

:rolleyes::lol:

To all the Englanders here, please note that I'm kidding, as I have no experience with them...yet!

I intend to go to Europe for my entire summer vacation sometime during high school, after I get a job and a licence so that I can drive myself around.

Anyway, as I said before : "There's nothing worst to a single man than being told to work where there is a lot of cute girls but can't pick one up because of the uniform." (Security officers are not allowed to do that when at work. Doing so can make him get fired.)

I AM NOT A FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION!!!!
quote - "ooh you are awful...but i like you!"

mind you i'd need TWO B-29's to cover my cleavage!

i only post on mondays, coz thats when im in IT at college...will post pics around june if can - more later,

love you all!

mwah! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back