Rolled out of the hangar today!

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
28,075
8,777
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Location
Colorado, USA
5 pounds 12 ounces - ready for her first flight!
 

Attachments

  • ava  daddy.jpg
    ava daddy.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 269
Congratulations to you and your wife. Somewhere you mentioned that she's a trained midwife? Hope she 'behaved' as the patient!

Personally, I think these are the best years of your life.

 
Congrats.

Now you will finaly get to see what colour interior green paint was. :twisted:

An amazing moment you will remember forever.
 
Congrats, Joe!!!
 

Attachments

  • Congratulations0[1].JPG
    Congratulations0[1].JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 194
Way to go Joe, congratulations to u and ur wife.....

I would say, under the general circumstances, Good Luck and Many More, but since I consider u a friend, and that u are one hell of an Old Fu*k, I would never Curse u like that Brother....

Have fun and enjoy Babyhood, and the 2 AM feedings and poopy diapers...
 
Another beautiful girl comes into the world!

That picture of you and your daughter says it all.

Congrats Joe!

TO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back