Roman Polanski. Is justice finally served? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is making your feel like you committed the crime, so quite the "Oh poor me crap". I just don't think you understand how much a crime he actually committed. To each their own. Maybe you should break him out of jail and let him live with your family. He could take a room right next to your daughters, and baby sit them while you and your wife go out on dates.

You DerAdler is going so personal on me that I dont think itis any more poit to tolk to you. You are so full of anger that you are not able to see how smoll his crime was. An so that jail breaking thing you should think twice before you start to insolt people for thers opinions. So from the botom of my hart man: Go to yourself and THINK!!!! You are maiking that case your personal vendetta.

As for his luxury life style resulting from his undeniable talent, I think you may have missed the point there.[/QUOTE]

Is it wrong to live i luxus if you have money for it!?

You are so full of anger that you are not able to see how small his crime was
Marek
that simply isn't the case, child sex offences are not small crimes. It's less anger and more incredulity, I don't really understand why you can't see this issue for what it is.

I think the biggest reason Polanski doesn't want to come back to the U.S. is ... he would be labeled as a "sex offender"
and have to register as such. That label would stay with him til he dies.

Charles

O.K Les! Here it is: If my 13 year doter go to the fames 50 old man party to try things, and if she and up in his bed under the cyrkomstences I know took place, than I could blame my doter for stupidnes and forgive that man. YES LES!!! That is my opinion. And as fare as I know it was no raped. I don´t think that you get only 48 days in jail for raped even in U.S.

Last edited:
O.K Becouse nobody anser I ad one thing more. I would be angry to myself too for not teaching my 13 old doter to know thins beter an not puting herself to that kind of situations! Now you can all hang me.

You DerAdler is going so personal on me that I dont think itis any more poit to tolk to you. You are so full of anger that you are not able to see how smoll his crime was. An so that jail breaking thing you should think twice before you start to insolt people for thers opinions. So from the botom of my hart man: Go to yourself and THINK!!!! You are maiking that case your personal vendetta.

:lol:

1. I am not taking it personal at all.

2. I am not filled with anger at all. Trust me you have never seen me filled with anger.

3. The crime was not small. Taking advantage and raping a 13 year old girl is one of the lowest crimes possible. In American prison child molesters are even the lowest form of scum.

4. I have not insulted you at all. Not once. If you think I am insulting you, you need to:
- Grow some thicker skin.
- Learn the English language better, because I have not insulted you.

5. You telling me to think? Practice what you preach bud, practice what you preach...

Is it wrong to live i luxus if you have money for it!?

The point he was making keeps flying right past your head...

O.K Les! Here it is: If my 13 year doter go to the fames 50 old man party to try things, and if she and up in his bed under the cyrkomstences I know took place, than I could blame my doter for stupidnes and forgive that man. YES LES!!! That is my opinion.

Wow! I can't think of anything to say. It astounds me that you would not have a problem with a grown man taking advantage of your own daughter!

And as fare as I know it was no raped. I don´t think that you get only 48 days in jail for raped even in U.S.

You also need to learn your facts of the case. He had never been sentenced, especially not to 48 days! He was ordered by the court to attend 90 days of psychiatric evaluation. He fled the country after 42 days. It was all part of plea bargain in which he pleaded guilty.

Last edited:
Wow! I can't think of anything to say. It astounds me that you would not have a problem with a grown man taking advantage of your own daughter!

I do not think that is taking advantige of my own daugter. I thing that it is takeing advantage of an older man.
And if you dont think that your jouks about the jail breaking and my wife and my daughters involvd with me and my wife metings are not isalting personaly, your are litle people yourself. sorry man.

Marek, you are ignorant on this case. She was raped, after being fed champagne and quaaludes. She said no to all of the things that he did to her. It is all in the case. SHE WAS RAPED, and he even pleaded GUILTY to it. He split before sentencing was handed down.

Since he was convicted and not sentenced, there is no statute of limitations.

I do not think that is taking advantige of my own daugter. I thing that it is takeing advantage of an older man.

:lol:

Wow! There is nothing I can say to this! :lol:

marek said:
And if you dont think that your jouks about the jail breaking and my wife and my daughters involvd with me and my wife metings are not isalting personaly, your are litle people yourself. sorry man.

Actually you are the only one that is insulting. Every time someone disagrees with you, you make comments like "your are litle people" (which by the way does not bother me, because it is a very bad attempt at insulting me, just like the part about you telling me think). I have not insulted you at all, not at any point. Go back and read the posts and you will see that nothing was insulting about anything I said.

I will however say that I think your view on this is rather sad. You can take that as you please, if it insults you then oh well (I guess I am litle people then).

OK because nobody answer I add one thing more.

I would be angry to myself too for not teaching my 13 old daughter to know better and not putting herself in those kinds of situations!

Now you can all hang me
Marek, I think everyone is speechless

In this hopefully hypothetical scenario, you should be angrier for not supervising your 13-year old child's social life more rigidly - she's a minor, she can't possibly know what sort of situations she might get into and would be very unlikely to know how to get out of them. Parental- or responsible adult-supervised (teachers etc) social gatherings at 13 - and a curfew.

All night stop-over parties at a 50-year old's place? To 'try things' ? At 13 years old?

Dude, you're hanging yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back