Roman Polanski. Is justice finally served? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marek, I think everyone is speechless

In this hopefully hypothetical scenario, you should be angrier for not supervising your 13-year old child's social life more rigidly - she's a minor, she can't possibly know what sort of situations she might get into and would be very unlikely to know how to get out of them. Parental- or responsible adult-supervised (teachers etc) social gatherings at 13 - and a curfew.

All night stop-over parties at a 50-year old's place? To 'try things' ? At 13 years old?

Dude, you're hanging yourself

+1

And as fare as I know it was no raped. I don´t think that you get only 48 days in jail for raped even in U.S.

That is why I said you are ignorant of the facts in the case. He pleaded GUILTY to rape. The 48 days he served was before the trial and he fled before sentencing took place. You have conveniently ignored that even though I stated it several times.

This is Marek's wife, Soile, now on the line - let me introduce me- I have been graduated from PA, I have worked in NYC. Beside that I have been working under United Nations as peac keeper in Lebanon over a year and travelled studies workied over 60 countries over the years. I have to say I do not prove at all Pollanski's act some 30 years agone - actually I would LIKED personally gut his nuts off time beeing if it would be mine 13 yrs old daughter - enough clear english for You Mr DerAdler - but it really did happen so many year agone and unfortunately it was not the last act for rape "business in the world!!!

But time being this "girl" has forgiven him. I think there are, probapby thousand of other young girl, not all Americans , who have not got boozed, druged or even they have gotten slight idea of party before they have been raped very brutally over Americans or other nationals solders in countries like Irak and Afganish, so if you are so passionate of this case -young girls or even women who has been molested - there are possibility try to help them! That my be gret way to channel your ideas :) All the very best to you all , With my love from the nort, Soile

And now is again me. May be it is not about only a Polansky case.May be it is a case about a beter word to us all, whenit is all about not a black and white crime and a punishment but about to see more grey scale an fogive like John Lenon did in his life. But may be some one of you would like to kill me to for my thots as you did to JOHN lenon.

Marek, I sincerely hope this is just a case of misinformation and mistranslation. There is NEVER a case when it would be okay for an adult (in the US, defined as someone over the consentual age of 18) and a minor (under the age of consent) to have sexual relations and "get away with it". Much less when the guy is five times her age, admits to drugging her and getting her drunk (never a good combination even in those who are much older), ignoring her repeated "NO!"'s, and then runs away before the trial is even over. Why? Because he KNOWS he's guilty. And yes, as Christians, we are called to forgive. Jesus did. Even forgave a guy while they both hung on crosses. But you'll notice that the forgiven guy still died on his cross. Jesus will forgive us, true, if we repent and ask for it, but that doesn't mean that we can run out, kill someone, and ask forgiveness and all is bright and shiny with the world again. You receive eternal forgiveness, but you must still face the earthly consequences for your actions. Polanski fled, after admitting and pleading guilty before a court of law to one of the lowest forms of crime a man can commit. She has forgiven him. That's great for her, and I'm sure she's learned a LOT from this mistake, gained some wisdom from it, and moved on with her life. But that still does not excuse him from receiving Man's justice. He's lucky, though....a hundred years ago, he'd've been hung for it, or been castrated with a dull rusty butterknife. And there would have been a line a mile long, of honest hardworking upstanding Christian men, waiting to volunteer to hold the rope or donate their hacksaws.

As a Christian myself, I can honestly say that the first person who tries this on my daughter, will personally meet a Jose Conseco logo on the end of a baseball bat, followed shortly by his Maker.

This is Marek's wife, Soile, now on the line - let me introduce me- I have been graduated from PA, I have worked in NYC. Beside that I have been working under United Nations as peac keeper in Lebanon over a year and travelled studies workied over 60 countries over the years. I have to say I do not prove at all Pollanski's act some 30 years agone - actually I would LIKED personally gut his nuts off time beeing if it would be mine 13 yrs old daughter - enough clear english for You Mr DerAdler - but it really did happen so many year agone and unfortunately it was not the last act for rape "business in the world!!!

But time being this "girl" has forgiven him. I think there are, probapby thousand of other young girl, not all Americans , who have not got boozed, druged or even they have gotten slight idea of party before they have been raped very brutally over Americans or other nationals solders in countries like Irak and Afganish, so if you are so passionate of this case -young girls or even women who has been molested - there are possibility try to help them! That my be gret way to channel your ideas :) All the very best to you all , With my love from the nort, Soile

Are you implying that US soldiers are going around the world (i.e. Iraq, Afghanistan) and drugging and raping young girls?

1. I can tell you that you are 100% wrong!

2. I can tell you that you are very misinformed!

3. I can tell you as a veteran of the Iraq war, that you are very wrong!

Now Mr. marek who is that has become insulting? You send your wife into this forum to insult me?! Funny thing is you can insult me all you want, but as soon as you start defaming the fellow soldiers that I have served with, the ones that came before me and the ones that came after me, I draw the line!

Fight your own battles next time...

The sexual abuse a child endures never goes away with years. They may live with it, they may even have dealt with it, but it's always with them one way or another. This is not like stealing a pack of cigarettes, the impact of the crime will stay for the rest of their life. It's not a thought, It is a crime of violence - plain and simple.

If the state of CA is having problems with their budget so much, I'll buy the bullet.

And now is again me. May be it is not about only a Polansky case.May be it is a case about a beter word to us all, whenit is all about not a black and white crime and a punishment but about to see more grey scale an fogive like John Lenon did in his life. But may be some one of you would like to kill me to for my thots as you did to JOHN lenon.

What are you talking about???

1. How did any of us kill John Lennon?

2. What does John Lennon have to do with this thread?

3. Will you quit making stupid comments about us wanting to kill you.

The sexual abuse a child endures never goes away with years. They may live with it, they may even have dealt with it, but it's always with them one way or another. This is not like stealing a pack of cigarettes, the impact of the crime will stay for the rest of their life. It's not a thought, It is a crime of violence - plain and simple.

If the state of CA is having problems with their budget so much, I'll buy the bullet.

I can not make you to see the thinks gey if you want to see tham black and white!

DerAdlerIstGelandet! If you don see the point it das not meen that some one is stupid.

For crying out loud, I never said you were stupid!

What point is there to:

1. Bring John Lennon into this thread. He has nothing to do with?

2. Lie about US soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq, accusing them drugging and raping young girls all around the world?

What is your point? There is not one! If I don't get your point it is because you either do not have one, or I can not understand what you are saying because of your English! So don't take me for stupid!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back