You DerAdler is going so personal on me that I dont think itis any more poit to tolk to you. You are so full of anger that you are not able to see how smoll his crime was. An so that jail breaking thing you should think twice before you start to insolt people for thers opinions. So from the botom of my hart man: Go to yourself and THINK!!!! You are maiking that case your personal vendetta.
1. I am not taking it personal at all.
2. I am not filled with anger at all. Trust me you have never seen me filled with anger.
3. The crime was not small. Taking advantage and raping a 13 year old girl is one of the lowest crimes possible. In American prison child molesters are even the lowest form of scum.
4. I have not insulted you at all. Not once. If you think I am insulting you, you need to:
- Grow some thicker skin.
- Learn the English language better, because I have not insulted you.
5. You telling me to think? Practice what you preach bud, practice what you preach...
Is it wrong to live i luxus if you have money for it!?
The point he was making keeps flying right past your head...
O.K Les! Here it is: If my 13 year doter go to the fames 50 old man party to try things, and if she and up in his bed under the cyrkomstences I know took place, than I could blame my doter for stupidnes and forgive that man. YES LES!!! That is my opinion.
Wow! I can't think of anything to say. It astounds me that you would not have a problem with a grown man taking
advantage of your own daughter!
And as fare as I know it was no raped. I don´t think that you get only 48 days in jail for raped even in U.S.
You also need to learn your facts of the case. He had never been sentenced, especially not to 48 days! He was ordered by the court to attend 90 days of psychiatric evaluation. He fled the country after 42 days. It was all part of plea bargain in which he pleaded
guilty.