This is Marek's wife, Soile, now on the line - let me introduce me- I have been graduated from PA, I have worked in NYC. Beside that I have been working under United Nations as peac keeper in Lebanon over a year and travelled studies workied over 60 countries over the years. I have to say I do not prove at all Pollanski's act some 30 years agone - actually I would LIKED personally gut his nuts off time beeing if it would be mine 13 yrs old daughter - enough clear english for You Mr DerAdler - but it really did happen so many year agone and unfortunately it was not the last act for rape "business in the world!!!
But time being this "girl" has forgiven him. I think there are, probapby thousand of other young girl, not all Americans , who have not got boozed, druged or even they have gotten slight idea of party before they have been raped very brutally over Americans or other nationals solders in countries like Irak and Afganish, so if you are so passionate of this case -young girls or even women who has been molested - there are possibility try to help them! That my be gret way to channel your ideas

All the very best to you all , With my love from the nort, Soile