Russian Planes (1 Viewer)

I think it did a few raids on Berlin, or was that the Tb-3..I can't remember.
 
I can't remember, but I know the Soviets did bomb Berlin before the Americans. But Britain bombed it first... :lol:
 
yes, something we should never let the americans forget...............
 
it was still cool though :D
 
Have any of you seen the pic of an 1-15 tested with jet engines under the wings? How messed up was that? A biplane with jets!
 
and mine, just te IL-2 in general though 8) and welcome to the site mate! 8) :D
 
it looks cool, not good looking 8)
 

Attachments

It looks mean. I still like the Yak-9U the best, I'm not patient enough to like the Il-2 it's too slow.
 
I've never considered the Il-2 or the I-16 to be very attractive fighters. The Yak and La series fighters were much prettier.
 
La-7, a dog? :wink: it looks bloody class!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back