Server Glitches :: Post them here

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GG, that link you provided me is actually the bookmark I have used for years. Ah well. Horse will figure it out. Patience, Daniel-san.

When I go to manage attachments I get a new tab now, used to get a small floating tab with the choose, upload, and Done!
In the new Tab I get a confusing list, browse, upload, nasty it is.

Am I missing some kind of script??????

Attachments

• and this.jpg
    and this.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 142
  • whots this.jpg
    whots this.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 152
THX for your work. I had the same screen Fubar57 got that time. Now all started working properly. Also I have noticed more than a couple of new registrations of a spam boot.

Thanks for heads up Wojtek!

I did go through server logs and there hasn't been any database errors. I am leaning to the CDN not loading all content/scripts properly and fast enough. WIth CDN off now please follow up with improvements/issues.
Thanks
David

Thanks for heads up Wojtek!

I did go through server logs and there hasn't been any database errors. I am leaning to the CDN not loading all content/scripts properly and fast enough. WIth CDN off now please follow up with improvements/issues.
Thanks
David

My pleasure David.

The forum issue appeared suddenly. On the 2nd Nov I was on line untill late at night of my local time. All was working fine and then I logged out. The next day I tried to log in and got the Fubar's screeen. However I managed to log in to the ACP and reported a couple of new entries of a spam boot to the SFS. Also I checked on a couple of settings there but all seemed to be fine so I logged out. Unfortunately the re-accessing to forum home page wasn't possible. I cleared the cache of my net browser but it didn't help.

I'm glad that is all it was for you Shinpachi. It's been acting this way for me on two different computers located in different parts of the city.

In my case, when the connection looks slow or shows any error on the screen I immediately give up connection and try it again a few hours later as I understand there are too many access temporarily. I have been doing so since I joined this forum as I saw such advice in other vBulletin site.

Tried twice to reply to a post with an image...the page just sat dead for several minutes and then timed out...

Then I tried to just reply with text (figured I'd add the image later) and still no luck.

Not even sure if this post will work, but we'll see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back