Shot my first turkey

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

P38 Pilot

Tech Sergeant
Jun 19, 2005
Auburn,Alabama; USA
Im not trying to brag or anything, but I shot my first turkey yesterday.

I just want to show the pics and possibly the video.

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 221
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 199
  • me3.jpg
    me3.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 240
  • me4.jpg
    me4.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 197
Hey, good for you!:thumbleft:
Decent sized bird by the look of it too. I wouldn't really know though, I've never hunted turkey.

Boy, those are some serious duds you're wearing. Expecting to ambush some Navy SEALs? :lol:

Thanks NS! It started getting hot so I took off some of the other camo I had on.

Don't plan on ambushing Navy Seals; just invading Armidillos!

As a fellow turkey hunter, congratulations -38.... That Tom is a pretty good size... Decent looking spurs too...

How long was his beard, and how much did he weigh???? I have taken a few species of turkey....

BTW guys, a 12 gauge with 00 buckshot at 10 yards would not be a mess, and u aim for the turkeys head anyways....

elmilitaro said:
Don't hunt much, but that info can be useful if I'm ever craving a juicy turkey. *Drooling*
Dont get too excited, cause large wild turkeys are not like the Butterball Turkeys u get for the Holidays at the local grocery store.... They are very rough and gamey tasting, and if not cooked properly, taste rather like heated shit....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back