Show Us Your Artwork!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As promised, here's the framed painting of the children's portrait. Also, a small acrylic of Lancs climbing out that I decided to frame up.

Attachments

• lancs_framed.jpg
    lancs_framed.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 148
  • kids_framed.jpg
    kids_framed.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 147
Two of my latest:

- DRG 18 Steam locomotive 18 201 (pencil, 21 x 29.7 cm)
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta (pencil, 20 x 28.7 cm)

The DRG 18 didn't work out as well as I wanted, would like to have further improved it had time allowed. (original picture was the recipient's HO train layout)

No better pics of either, but still have the Ferrari here, which I'm hoping to photograph properly following advice received from Terry (thanks again mate!)

STA51346.JPG

STA51326.JPG

Last edited:
Cheers again mate!

Really hoping to improve the photography results, the originals always look alot better than they do here. Bloody frustrating...

Here is a pencil portrait of my wife. It was created for her parents in remembrance of Sara, who passed away on January 30, 2013. She will forever have a place in my heart. We enjoyed 22 years of togetherness in marriage and we have two wonderful children in whom a part of her will always live. I miss her terribly. They say that time heals all wounds and I hope that the pain of our loss will lessen with time. Rest in peace Sara.

Attachments

• sara_pencil_sm.jpg
    sara_pencil_sm.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 159
Damn, sorry to hear that Norb... :( (was wondering why you weren't on recently).
Prayers and well wishes for you and the whole family, and lovely sketch of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back