Show Us Your Artwork!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's an update with some atmospheric shading and tones added for some heightened subtlety. Will add some bombers in the background.

Attachments

• morning_mission_sketch_141112.jpg
    morning_mission_sketch_141112.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 134
Nice mate!
I like it as it is actually, dosen't need the bombers IMO! (Though I have seen your earlier version of this with the bombers, and it did look good aswell)

looks like after I get back from my Hospital stay will have to go back through the last 15 pages, heck I may get bold and start posting some of my old pen/inks for a different flavor in fact once back in a months time am going to start it back up again, it has been tooooooooooooo long.

Thanks guys! Here's the final sketch, now on to the final pastel, but only after I complete another project for someone else.

Attachments

• morning_mission_sketch_1541112.jpg
    morning_mission_sketch_1541112.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 147
Just finished a steam locomotive as a commisssion for a mate.
Pics up after christmas though - it's a surprise present for one of his modelling customers, who might possibly check out the forum!

Thanks Wayne, that is a huge compliment! :D

Sent a photo of the sketch via e-mail to my mate, and he loves it... reckons his customer will be stoked! (excuse the steam-train pun :))

Heres a few pictures of pictures i drew . no scanner :(
A DO 217M that i drew from a black and white picture the landing gear area was completely whited out in the pictures so i just faded it to nothing lol all in all im happy with it, drawing is freakin hard ! second is SS sniper from a photo i found from a sniper school in Germany. third is a portrait i had to draw in highschool art class ended up keeping it.
Do 217 K drawing.jpg
SSsniper.jpg
avril.jpg

Nice work mate!

Like that girl's eyes. I always start with the eyes too when drawing animals or people. If the eyes don't look right, neither will the rest, no matter how well drawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back