Nice mate!
I like it as it is actually, dosen't need the bombers IMO! (Though I have seen your earlier version of this with the bombers, and it did look good aswell)
looks like after I get back from my Hospital stay will have to go back through the last 15 pages, heck I may get bold and start posting some of my old pen/inks for a different flavor in fact once back in a months time am going to start it back up again, it has been tooooooooooooo long.
Just finished a steam locomotive as a commisssion for a mate.
Pics up after christmas though - it's a surprise present for one of his modelling customers, who might possibly check out the forum!
Heres a few pictures of pictures i drew . no scanner
A DO 217M that i drew from a black and white picture the landing gear area was completely whited out in the pictures so i just faded it to nothing lol all in all im happy with it, drawing is freakin hard ! second is SS sniper from a photo i found from a sniper school in Germany. third is a portrait i had to draw in highschool art class ended up keeping it.
Like that girl's eyes. I always start with the eyes too when drawing animals or people. If the eyes don't look right, neither will the rest, no matter how well drawn.