Show Us Your Artwork!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys for your kind words and understanding. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in August 2011. We had hoped for a better outcome but life is not in our own control and we need to rise above our circumstances at times of trial and just trust in God. Thanks again!

Latest sketch and works in progress.

'The last flight' - Spitfire PR.19 PS888 on the last operational Spitfire sortie, 1.4.1954. (pencil, 24 x 32 cm)

Not the best photo, (not my strongpoint), but please point out anything that might improve it - very important!!!

In progress:

-MÁV V.43 Electric locomotive V43 1366 (watecolour, 21 x 29.7 cm)
-Tango 2 - larger version of previously painted scene (Oil, 50 x 70 cm)

Plus a shot of the workbench.

STA52018.JPG

STA52019.JPG

STA52022.JPG

STA52020.JPG

Some really good artwork being shared, supurb stuff :D Thunbs up, back slapping, beer raising, gentlemanly nods to you etc.
Myself have always had proportionality problems with drawing people -they either look like there leaning towards me or just plain odd or at worst, disfigured in various length ratios. The only time in the past my humanic doodles seemed proportionally ok, is when they were within Astartes Mk.V or Mk.VI power armour. (...from the Warhammer 40,000 fictional universe.)

Wow, thanks guys! :D

Arigatou Shinpachi -san, and the train is actually for a Japanese friend of mine in Tokyo.

This version of Tango is for my girlfriend, the first had a buyer before it was finished!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back