Show Us Your Artwork!

I agree!
 
Thanks guys! Here's the entire image.
 

Attachments

  • morning_mission_pastel_sm.jpg
    morning_mission_pastel_sm.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 202
  • morning_mission_pastel_close2.jpg
    morning_mission_pastel_close2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 192
  • morning_mission_pastel_close1.jpg
    morning_mission_pastel_close1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Very nice Norb!

How good is your scanner for picking up detail btw? Haven't had much luck with them on my paintings and sketches.

'Tango II' is almost done, just want to touch up a couple of small details first. Pic up soon.
 
Thanks guys! Here's the final image.
 

Attachments

  • morning_mission_pastel_sm.jpg
    morning_mission_pastel_sm.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 222
  • morning_mission_pastel_sm_cc.jpg
    morning_mission_pastel_sm_cc.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 224
Very very nice Norb, good on ya mate!

Would appreciate knowing how you scanned it so nicely!
 
Paletteone I love those Hurri prints...... superb work!!!!!

Evan, now I know why you haven't any icons, it's just Right that you spend time with your art work.
 
That's just beautiful!
 
Nice work, and more so for pastel.
 
Cheers Dave, Bill and Karl! I really appreciate your comments! :D

Finishing 'Tango II' today, pics up when done. (Thanks for the order too Bill! Will drop you and Dave a PM when I get the copies made)
 
Almost there!

Still heaps of little things I would like to improve, but there ALWAYS is. (That's how we improve I reckon)
Now at what I call the 'Will anyone notice the difference?' stage...

Working on a cat sketch too, also in last touch up stage. Pic of that soon.

STA52993.JPG
 
Looks great so far Evan!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back