siggy for flyboy (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You can have a go at me if you want guys I hav'nt got a sig, I could do with one and a good laugh at the same time that last lot was brilliant.
But no hard questions please I got all of those wrong that Freebird posed
Im not up on shipping terms.

As far as typing with elbows,and illiteracy is concerned i get a free pass i'm a tanker. By the way Fly boy grow some thicker skin and get over it!

What is a reslut? Is that like a used prostitute?

flyboy, did any of the 'serious' tries at a siggy for you work? Did you like them or anything close? Scooter and myself posted some quick ones.

ok can we get to the point of me getting to the siggy resluts

There are results (I think that is what you mean).

Everytime you make a post, dont you see the signature under your post. The one with the ABC's....

Feel lucky you have that one. Most people that can not make there own actually have to be contributers to the site in order to get one.

There are results (I think that is what you mean).

Everytime you make a post, dont you see the signature under your post. The one with the ABC's....

Feel lucky you have that one. Most people that can not make there own actually have to be contributers to the site in order to get one.

yes a results as in one that i am not a two year old please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back