siggy for flyboy

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

couger i have other post where people critisize me so please don't make this another one

Fly Boy. Just a little more friendly advise. Have fun with it. Everyone is just funnin' with ya. Relax and have a little fun back. Look at the crap we give Lucky and Njaco. I mean, they are our resident whipping boys and they have fun with it too.

Having said that, tell us what you want and I'll see what I can do.

ok if you guys have something i be on later today

Hopefully he listens to us, and gets along better......wait, did you say crochet lessons.....hmm...no comment.

I'll trade you doillies, Charles. I just made one with a nice butterfly pattern and a puppy. :toothy10:

My mother-in-law taught me to crochet after I screwed up my hand in
1972. The Dr. wanted me to learn to knit, because of the therapy. I
couldn't fight those two needles (at the same time), so Mom taught me
to crochet. I've done one sweater and dozens of afghans. I'll have to
send you a pic of the one I've been working on for over five years.

I know quite a few men who crochet....

Charles

njaco i like that one go ahead and some put his on becus i don't know how too

Hey Flyboy sometimes the guys here make fun of each other so don't take it personally. {They like to razz us Canucks too! :) }

First try to do it yourself, if it does not work then we will try to help you

OK Flyboy, try this. Pick the siggy that you like, from Scooter's or Njaco's. Right click on it to "save this picture" {into your hardrive} Then when you are in the WW2Aircraft site, look at the top where it says "User CP", click on that and see on the left hand side it says "Edit Signature". At the bottom it will give you the option to "upload image from your computer", so "browse" and find the image that you already save into your hardrive. If the image is too big or too many Kb, you will have to re-size it in "Paint" or another graphics program.

OK? Any questions?

Hey Flyboy sometimes the guys here make fun of each other so don't take it personally. {They like to razz us Canucks too! :) }

First try to do it yourself, if it does not work then we will try to help you

OK Flyboy, try this. Pick the siggy that you like, from Scooter's or Njaco's. Right click on it to "save this picture" {into your hardrive} Then when you are in the WW2Aircraft site, look at the top where it says "User CP", click on that and see on the left hand side it says "Edit Signature". At the bottom it will give you the option to "upload image from your computer", so "browse" and find the image that you already save into your hardrive. If the image is too big or too many Kb, you will have to re-size it in "Paint" or another graphics program.

OK? Any questions?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back