Siggy medals for long term membership.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hotntot

Senior Airman
Mar 7, 2010
United Kingdom
Maybe we could have some Siggy 'medals' for those members that hit hallmark membership 'birthdays'? Say, one for five years and another for seven or ten years etc., depending how far peeps think they should be spaced out. The designs could emulate medals, patches or squadron emblems.

Give us a break...........
how about the most posts?
the stupidest posts.....
the longest surviving posts......?

Whose gonna have the task of issuing these Medals????

Silly boy!

do we have to call em "medals". I know guys with medals, and i would not like to describe my pissant little forum rants in the same category as the medals of those guys.

Perhaps we could design and describe them as "achievment pins".

How you get them is a bit of an issue. You could:

1) link it to the number of posts made
2) link it to the number of likes received
3) leave it up to the mods as to who gets a pin
4) have an annual vote, based on a shortlist ,which itself is based on the number of likes received for a given member...say the top 20 members most liked, and of that 20, the top 5 or so each year get voted into the pin club

I would not like to see the pin thingy get overused. If you have a pin, it means at least something.....A pin would be a rare thing in my world.

Give us a break...........
how about the most posts?
the stupidest posts.....
the longest surviving posts......?

Whose gonna have the task of issuing these Medals????

Silly boy!
I want mine for "Most humorous while pretending to be serious"
And another for "Being a smart ass while being a smart ass"!

Last edited:
3 separate posts in a row. An obvious, deliberate attempt at increasing your post count in the event that it gains favour with whomever might consider medals for most posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back