Siggy medals for long term membership.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok Jan, now you made me sad and think of TrackEnd. So, I'll just have to stare at your post for a couple hours......

salute_zps4360a7b8.png

There's nothing like sparking a debate...
Luckily Lucky13, you do have too much time on your hands but we're grateful.
...more bacon. :lol:

Jan.............. you have forced me to bookmark this thread, cuz the bl00dy search won't help me get back to your bouncing...... whatever they were.. I am 70!

If there's gonna be pins/tags/marks for achieving all the usual useless stuff that we do in here, I would very much appreciate a thingymabob for being the "Longest Lasting Female In An All-Male Forum, While Managing To Build Only One Model So Far"! *proud and definitely silly grin* :D

Forget whot?

now Ive forgotten too ...

Robert's Wedding

Robert , 85, married Jenny,
a lovely 25 year old . .. .......
Since her new husband is so old,
Jenny decides that after their wedding she and Robert should have separate bedrooms, because she is concerned that her new but aged husband may over-exert himself if they spend the entire night together.

After the wedding festivities Jenny prepares herself for bed and the expected knock on the door.
Sure enough the knock comes,
the door opens and there is Robert, her 85 year old groom, ready for action. They unite as one... All goes well, Robert takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go to sleep.

After a few minutes, Jenny hears another knock on her bedroom door, and it's Robert, Again he is ready for more 'action'. Somewhat surprised, Jenny consents for more coupling. When the newly weds are done, Robert kisses his bride, bids her a fond good night and leaves.

She is set to go to sleep again, but, aha, you guessed it Robert is back again, rapping on the door and is as fresh as a 25 - year - old, ready for more 'action'. And, once more they
enjoy each other.

But as Robert gets set to leave again, his young bride says to him, 'I am thoroughly impressed that at your age you can perform so well and so often. I have been with guys less
than a third of your age who were only good once. You are truly a great lover, Robert.'

Robert, shocked and somewhat embarrassed, turns to Jenny and says: 'You mean I was here already?'

The moral of the story:
Don't be afraid of getting old,
Alzheimer's has its advantages.

Youve just forgotten, thats all

Meanwhile, i forgot to say my wife is 16 years younger than me......so i know how this guy my story taks about would feel....if i could remember...

Last edited:
If there's gonna be pins/tags/marks for achieving all the usual useless stuff that we do in here, I would very much appreciate a thingymabob for being the "Longest Lasting Female In An All-Male Forum, While Managing To Build Only One Model So Far"! *proud and definitely silly grin* :D
Yes!
I propose a special icon for the one female that can stand us!
And I am serious!
She is one of several billion.
Poise, charm, looks, attitude, ... she has got it all.
Aw, Nuts to it!, I think you are great!
I only wish we were on the same landmass,
Sure would like to meet you!

Just like Njaco has "The Pop Tart Whisperer", how about these for Maria.

"The Sausagefest Survivor"
"The Other White Meat"
"The Voice of Reason/Insanity"
or what Meatloaf said above "Poise, Charm, Looks, and Attitude"

Others?

We've had several ladies last for a while, Sabrina and NightWitch were a couple, but Maria outlasted them all!

So either she is just as insane as the rest of us, or is trying to out last us so she can take over!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back