Siggy medals for long term membership.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol:

I'm looking in the forum rulebook right now to give you an infraction, Mister. But can't find it!!!

It's like a bl**dy echo chamber in here ...in here....in here.....in here.....
Personally, I wouldn't want any medals, icons, badges,flags, dancing girls etc etc. I have enough sh*t cluttering up my house, without having it cluttering up my forum posts too!

Last edited:
It's like a bl**dy echo chamber in here ...in here....in here.....in here.....
Personally, I wouldn't want any medals, icons, badges,flags, dancing girls etc etc. I have enough sh*t cluttering up my house, without having it cluttering up my forum posts too!

me either !

have not got around to sorting out adding the last couple of GB icons i earned yet !

What Njaco said...:) how about just a virtual half a pig since its becoming (thankfully) more baconified :tongue8:

What just said, sounded akin to like a Bill Bailey quote about a some UK singer, who attributed it to his son, whom said, "Turn it over daddy, I don't want my ears to bleed.", also Messers Bailey also said the same singer was voted "..more annoying than papercuts." in some magazine.

Last edited:
Good luck in finding that piece of paper mate!
rtfm.gif
How about, most smilies used in one post?
gamer3.gif
Me think that's and absolutely spiffing, smashing idea, well worth a
drinks.gif
if I may so myself!
sCo_chinscratch.gif
Matt, you know that it's time to step down from 'doubles' throne, you're getting
sFun_oldguy.gif
and younger, more hungry talants are coming through....if nothing else, as you know, we have a way of 'helping' people making the right decision
icon_bat.gif

Should this not work, my other suggestion is
jiggles.gif
something slightly different and well worth taking into consideration
sCh_christianpray2.gif
by those who today, are qualified to handle contemporary and future racksystem
bounce3uu.gif
as one doesn't want it to become a lost art...
Then, of course, we have 'This Weeks *rse', for anyone that makes a c*nt of themself
sHa_sarcasticlol.gif
, which I predict could be a hit, of course, the 'winner' would have to wear appropriate attire, with photographic evidence posted on a 'wall of fame', to be immortalized for future generations...

clown.gif
shok.gif

As precaution, before I suffer any bodily
sFun_gimpy.gif
harm of some sort...or that I should fall off the grid...
punish.gif

Oh dear....see that's almost time for my meds...
weed.gif

Sooo.....before...
sFi_kickedout.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back