some F35 info

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thats a nice pic, not sure about the looks of it, kind of like a Wildcat among Mustangs but from some front angles it looks pretty cool. Love to know the story about that flight. Are those Spanish Typhies?..

Thats a nice pic, not sure about the looks of it, kind of like a Wildcat among Mustangs but from some front angles it looks pretty cool. Love to know the story about that flight. Are those Spanish Typhies?..

Nope, those appear to be RAF. If you squint you can see the low-vis RAF roundel and the red and blue on the tail

Last edited:
This was taken last year.. I guess the F-35 already "met" the Typhoon.

F-35B-461st-FLTS-Edwards-04-04-2014.jpg

The Typhoons sneaked up on the F-35 and told the guy to go home before he gets hurt.

I will take my coat now.

Well...while the Typhoons were picking on the F-35, the F-22 snuck up on the Typhoons and snapped this great photo! :evil4:

My source says it was from the BBMF lanc, note the Typhoons AoA keeping the lanc in formation. The F22 was despatched with a burst of deadly .303 LOL

All those shapes and angles, makes it look.....I don't know, fat..
Of the F-22 and the F-35, I'd say that the F-22 was the better looking bird..
Actually had to Google the F-22, couldn't remember what she looked like! :oops: :lol:
Have to say, I'm surprised that they didn't gave them canards, as they seem to have been popular in later aircraft designs... :D

Let's see...
Viggen, Draken, Gripen - what the heck is up with you guys and those dang canards?

Draken with canards?

I read that some big wig in the US would never consider an A/C with canards....dont know why though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back