Some magic fairy dust urgently needed!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He he he .. I think Jan watch the Stargate and Stargate Atlantis movie series regullary. I think it is better to be an Ancient than an Ori one.:lol:

As a new aroma, this time one of singed human flesh, drifted into the kitchen, I uttered a very feint and polite cry of 'Oh Dear! What a silly billy I am.' (that's what I'll admit to in Court, if the neighbours ever do press charges for disturbing the peace, abusive language, and upsetting children in the lawful persuit of their play.)
------
With lightning fast reactions (OK, after hopping about the kitchen cursing and shouting like a demented Dervish!),

What happened to the "Oh Dear!", that was to be the official line in the defence, in case if ending up in court?

What's this Ancient One sh!t....looking for a demotion from Young Jedi back to mere model maker!...:lol::lol:

:oops: Was thinking of your knowledge despite your young age....

He he he .. I think Jan watch the Stargate and Stargate Atlantis movie series regullary. I think it is better to be an Ancient than an Ori one.:lol:

Only occasionally.....

Woj, for terrys "babble sessions" I say just read the first two sentences and the last two, you'll most likely have the main idea and gist of it! :lol::lol:

Ah, but in any passage, that's how the important details are missed, and questions have to be repeated! As examiners say when a pupil asks why he/she didn't get better grades - 'RTFQ'!!

This is not school padawan, this is a detailed tale of you losing paper! Ok, I read a little more then I suggested, good stuff :)

Spot on old bean! Getting that 18 by 18 soon, and once again you will have the 'Thanks Terry!" in my finished shots. :)

Anyway I like the idea of reading of the two first and the two last sentences of a text....:lol:

That's what I do with newspapers! Can't abide 'The Press', the only thing you can believe in a newspaper is the date, and that's sometimes questionable!!

That's what I do with newspapers! Can't abide 'The Press', the only thing you can believe in a newspaper is the date, and that's sometimes questionable!!

Too true mate, I dont read the newspaper or watch the news. Well ok I watch espn highlights and such but im talking CNN garbage and politics. The AOL writers are the worst, every story has a myriad of grammatical errors that just make everyone not read it, I wonder where they find these people. I'm not grammatically correct all the time but if my job was being a writer I sure as hell would be! :lol:

Its funny currently studying journalism myself and the first they told me is you don't have to be able to write, thats what editors are for!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back