Steve Mcnair was shot and killed!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He was such a great guy and athlete. But why are you fiddling with a 20 year old, you're married with kids! My assumption is they had a fight over something and she ended it. :(

Cheating on your Wife and Children is bad enough, but then cheating on your mistress with yet a third woman just raises the odds of something like this happening.
From what I've heard the girl that did the killing was in financial troubles, trouble with the law with a DUI, and had told her fried the day before she would be better off dead. Not sure if that is true or not.

Cheating on your Wife and Children is bad enough, but then cheating on your mistress with yet a third woman just raises the odds of something like this happening.
From what I've heard the girl that did the killing was in financial troubles, trouble with the law with a DUI, and had told her fried the day before she would be better off dead. Not sure if that is true or not.
I heard pretty much the same thing on the news Bucksnort.
They have released the dash cam video of her being stopped and arrested for her DUI on July 02.

Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back