Sweden here I come.....

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
54,812
40,192
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
In my castle....
Well, guess who's off work for three weeks....moi!8) Going back to my old country in the east tomorrow, to visit my parents and friends...
My dad will have his heart operation sometime this summer, having his heartvalves(?) swapped for more modern 16 valves....so I'll probably go back again for two weeks in June/July....
As you all are my friends, anyone who'd like a postcard from where I'm from, just PM me your snail mail address....and I'll have it mailed to you by pidgeon...:lol:
 
Have a great time, take care of your dad and make some yellow snow! I'll keep the "Get Lucky" thread fresh for ya!!
 
**waves** Godspeed Lucky!!!! Hurry home, we'll miss you!!!

OK..so whatta y'all want, i'm a day late AS normal. Tis weird...I used to be early for everything before I met Mr. Primus... I'm going to take a Mulligan on that one...
 
If you can read this it means that you understand Swedish....using a Swedish keyboard...åöä

The trip went well, even though the flight was delayed by 45 minutes....higher powers in good work here, because i made in time to the train anyway.....

I'll still give you hassle while here....:lol:
 
AAAAAWWWWWWW CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was hopin for some time away:lol: :lol: :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back