T Bolts Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys, it really is a nice place
Great shots Glenn. What kinda deer you grow in Illinois? Look like Whitetail.

Geo
I think it is a Whitetail, but I'm not really sure, but there sure is a lot of them in the forest preserves around here. I guess I'm better at aircraft identification
:lol:

Took a few pictures with my wifes point and shoot at the lake this weekend and a couple taken just at dawn turned out pretty good.

P1010390.JPG
P1010392.JPG

Last edited:
I'd have to say that the 21st photo down in the woods collection is my fav...and the lake photos are excellent (love the stillness of the water and the veil of mist), thanks for sharing those!

Had a weeks vacation and spent part of it at the lake doing spring clean-up, hauling off the old dock and pulling the boat out to clean it up. Jack's first time driving a lawn tractor, I think he thinks it's his now. Finally got my old truck out of years of storage and brought to its new home in Michigan.

P1010520.JPG
P1010523.JPG
P1010530.JPG
P1010538.JPG
P1010555.JPG

Last edited:
It was a beautiful day!

The truck is a 1950 Chevy 3/4 ton I've had for almost 25 years. Bought it a year out of collage. Can't believe I didn't take better pictures of it last week but here's crops of the only two pictures it was in. The last one is a scan of an old 35mm print I took right after I got it all together way back when.
It doesn't look quite that good anymore but it has held up pretty good. A he!! of a lot better than me anyway.

ScannedImage-4.jpg
P1010531.JPG
P1010520a.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back