TA-152 C 1:32 scale by kitbashing

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi folks,
the paint job has to wait because new diffuculties materialized themselves.
The hood over the dashboard broke. It's of a brittle and very thin resin and I had foreseen this from the start. And oh wonder it didn't disapoint me in this respect. :whax:
There is nothing to do but scratch this item too. Well I decided two things: This is my first PMC-Kit and second this will be my last PMC-Kit! :rightfighter3:

11 TA-152 C-093.JPG

11 TA-152 C-094.JPG

Hi boys,
have to give a sign of life.
This thread isn't dead. But I almost lost a bitter dogfight with the man in the black cloak. Minutes decided betweeen returning into this world or going to modellers heaven. I'm still alive being donated with a second birthday. Four weeks in hospital saved me but took all muscular atrength from me. I'm at home gain since yesterday and try to walk again. A two year old child will outperform me easely. Let it be I'm happy beeing back in this world.

wearing a spectacular job, I love this plane and are doing a great job, now you get better and recover cuidate forces will to live because you have so rest and little by little recovering will wait to return to models so excellently

Hello boys,
Your sympathies are overhelming me. Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!!

Well an hour ago I couldnt resist any lomger and tried a little bit modelling. I cemented the glareshield to the fuselage (half an hour passed but overspeeding kills). The painting of the glareshield isn't finished because my fingers a paintbrush and paint don't go together yet. There were some front windshields I had prepared in April I placed one where it belongs and took this pic:

11 TA-152 C-096.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back