TA-152 C 1:32 scale by kitbashing

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fam43

Senior Airman
Feb 2, 2009
Southern Germany
Hi folks,
Happy New Year to all!

A new year allways is a good time to start projects planned over a long period. There are rumors Pacific Coast wants to do the TA-152 C. I was stupid enough to buy their expensive Ta-152 H - a major disapointment when I opened the box.

25r37uo.jpg

So I will built my 152 C by kitbashing the PC-H with my sparebox.
A sparebox has a live of its own. It never gets empty!

rw1m2r.jpg

Last edited:
The most difficult part will be the engine covers for the Daimler 603 engine.
Found this in a german Mag. called "Luftfahrt".

xfvipl.png

Hi Mate,

Yep...sometimes there is no way and we have to do it. Maybe a wooden former and shaping styrene sheet with warming?

The most difficult part will be the engine covers for the Daimler 603 engine.
Found this in a german Mag. called "Luftfahrt".

xfvipl.png

Hi,
I think you know that you also have to reduce the wingspan: it was 14.44 meters on the "H" and only 11.0 meters on the "C"
I have this book on that bird,
Ta1520001-vi.jpg

from which I've taken the following drawings
Ta1520003-vi.jpg

Ta1520004-vi.jpg

If you need any other info, just let me know and I will search the book.
Cheers
Alberto

Hi guys,
thanks for your interest!
This will be a slow build, step by little step.
First I scaled up some drawings on the PC and printed them. I thank God that I bought an A.3 printer years ago it's worth ten times the money I payed for it

23w1j40.jpg

nice schematics Michael may I suggest Eagle editions work/Monogram on the Ta 152. Jerry probably has more first hand experience with the Ta than any one on the planet

Hi Erich,
got one at last.

There is one good point so far with the PC-TA. When you do a C-version you haven't to clean the right side of the engine cover from the Jumo supercharger adapter. The large fairing on the left left for the DB 603 engine bearer started as a prop of the old Revell 109 filled up with 2-K Putty. The weak bunbs over the cowl canons were bolstered up with 72 scale props. Now it will have to dry overnight.

2uza4pw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back