testing 1, 2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

well lets see what this looks like amidst the crpo fire in the woods 10 miles to my SW. Geez Les and Horse fighting too many hurricanes and this is the thrid fire we have had this summer...............puke on the smoke

ok enough of the whinning....something to play on, think I'l through in a CD right now

Attachments

• venere_multirib_front_219.jpg
    venere_multirib_front_219.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 544
dang that was big....ok another one, hey what are these guys from JG 4 Bf 109 gruppen so happy about ?

Attachments

• hd19_283.jpg
    hd19_283.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 586
That's a beautiful instrument Erich Is it made in the US, the reason I ask is I was looking for a Hurdy Gurdy and the French produce very few but most of the best ones are made by US craftsmen even though they are not native to the states. and that looks a fairly new instrument although obviously not a Hurdy Gurdy.

Track it is actually Italien made. A Therbo but not sure how many chords it is. the instrument has a bit more bass to it than the typcial 12 chord Lute. Love the sound of these beautiful pieces

I have started to really get into medieval and renaissance music Erich I found this group recently (the Dufay Collective) and they paint a somewhat different picture of 14th century dance music than the films portray. To dance to some of this they must have been totally pissed and jumping around like nutters.

Attachments

• loud_salterello-a_lestampida_350.zip
    409.3 KB · Views: 28
cool tune and yes much of the early renaissance musik was really warped, too fast and can you imagine with all the clothes, oooops excuse me queen I STEPPED ON YOUR FAT FOOT, OH WAIT THAT WAS THE FRINGE ON YOUR DRESS....

another testing image, this one off the ebay scene

Attachments

• 35_12_sb_209.jpg
    35_12_sb_209.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 422
experimenting with this map.............a rare item indeed ! I've got to crop and reduce and then upgrade it to be really readable. FAGr 5's ops over a three day period in January 44

Attachments

• mail0001_813.jpg
    mail0001_813.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 445
skim :

I have two more but want to get them reduced before I discuss the mission. what amazes me about these three days is how close the Ju 88's of 3./123 and the Ju 290A's of FAGr 5 got to Great Britain/Scotland coast and actually overflew it

obviously for the three day operation(s) the Germans were expecting quite a few ships to lie in their area of defence or should say attack ....

ok time for a new avatar. would appreciate if someone could seperate the two as I would like to use the left most image for the avatar, and if a chap could help with reducing to fit the forum parameters ?

vielen Dank !

Erich ♪

Attachments

• bonn_455.jpg
    bonn_455.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 313
ok another photo experiment for clarity and size arrangements.

Night fighter crew from I./NJG 3, Werner Huseman and also his RK winner bordfünker, two other cremwen and 1st wart....

Attachments

• crew_husemann_812.jpg
    crew_husemann_812.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 247
this might be a crap pic, lets see............

Attachments

• c9_ac_178.jpg
    c9_ac_178.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 213

Users who are viewing this thread

Back